The human body needs water more than food. In fact, humans can live at least a month with water alone while humans cannot live for more than a week without water even if there are food available. With the demand of liquid by the body, the beverage industry has been earning billions of profits every year by distributing different beverages in the market and they’re especially making a killing when it comes to weddings. And one of the best way to market drinks is by using bottle packaging. Bottle packaging can either be glass or plastic bottles. It secures liquid completely while making it easy for storage and carrying. Here are the different beverages which need bottle packaging.
- Alcoholic beverages – There are many alcoholic beverages. There are beer, wine, cider and spirits. Alcoholic beverages use glass bottle packaging. Using glass bottles for beverages has been since the earlier years that alcoholic beverages became available in the market. Nowadays, alcohols especially beer also come in metal cans.
- Carbonated drinks – There are a lot of carbonated drinks available in the market. Carbonated drinks are also called soft drinks. Soft drinks have carbon dioxide and usually contain either cola, orange, lime or ginger. Carbonated drinks are distributed using glass bottles, plastic bottles and cans as containers.
- Juice – Juice is also distributed using bottles mostly plastic bottle packaging. There are many juices available in the market. The most common are fruit juices such as citrus fruits, pineapple, grapefruit and apple. There are also juices which use different berries as well as coconut. Aside from bottle packaging, there are juices distributed using paper containers.
- Water – Just like the other three beverages above, water is also distributed using bottle packaging. In fact, it is the most consumed drink in the whole world. Water are slightly varied depending on how the water is processed. Some common water in the market are distilled, purified and mineral water. Water are usually put in a plastic bottle packaging.
- Energy drink – Energy drink is also common in the world. Strong energy drinks are distributed in a glass bottle container while some are using plastic bottle packaging. Energy drinks are popular among athletes to replenish their fluids during games and matches.
- Alcohol- Alcohol beverages such as beer, enhanced by CO2 Gas, and wine is essential at every wedding. It is many peoples favourite drink to relax and enjoy the night.
If you are planning to start a beverage business, using bottle packaging is the right way to go. Make sure to consider the size, design and color of the bottle packaging aside from deciding on plastic or glass bottle. Also include printing the logo of your company in the bottle to increase your brand. It is better to consider several bottle packaging companies to get the best deal.