Weddings are one of the most important event in every couple’s lives. It is vital that nothing should be taken for granted in wedding planning. Every detail must be attended and the wedding should be a memorable event in a great way. The wedding does not have to be expensive to make it memorable. It does not have to be attended by celebrities or famous guests. The important thing for a wedding is that it will become a great start for the couple in their marriage. Seeing the significance of such an event, most couples consider hiring a wedding planner to make the wedding perfect. There are a lot of wedding planners in Essex. Here are some tips to help you choose the most suitable wedding planner.
- Research for wedding planners. There are plenty of wedding planners in Essex. Check the wedding planners that are near your area as well as the type of services they offer. Several wedding planners offer free consultation which you should take advantage of. If you have a partial plan of the wedding you love to have, check which of the aspects in a wedding you need help. Some wedding planners offer total packages which include the budget, venue, dresses and gowns, decorations and cake. You can also choose to hire the services of a wedding planner for a particular part of the wedding like make up, floral designs, invitations and transportations.
- Know your budget. Your budget is important in determining your wedding planner. There are wedding planner who are expensive due to the quality and scale of the service they provide. Balance your budget and the service you will get from your wedding planner. There are a lot of wedding planners in Essex which provide quality service for affordable prices.
- Select 5 – 10 wedding planners to check for their services and packages. Some of the packages they will offer might be similar but with different price so evaluate each packages from the wedding planners.
- Schedule a meeting with 3 – 5 wedding planners. They can provide you a presentation for their packages as well as specifics on each packages. Before the appointment, prepare a set of questions which could help you better understand their packages or offers and guide you in the selection process.
- Meet with the prospects. Never hesitate to ask any question for the wedding planner. If you have any suggestions or requests which are not covered by their packages, inquire if they can include that in their package. If someone else is paying for your wedding, bring them in so they can check with their budget. You can also ask them for their credentials and experience.
- Check other couples who might have acquire the services of the wedding planner to see if they were satisfied with the service. This can help you narrow down your list. Call the wedding planner in case you have further questions or if you decided whether to hire them or not.
- Inform the wedding planner that you will hire his service and to know about the contract negotiations.
- For the other wedding planners, turn them down politely as well as provide feedback as to how they might improve their packages or service.
Once you have your wedding planner, coordinate with him in order to have the perfect wedding of your life and your partner.
Have you heard about pamper parties before? What is pampering parties? Well! You would have come across birthday party, wedding party or new year parties, but this term ‘pamper party’ may sound really new to you. Here in this article, let us discuss about the pamper parties in brief.
Pamper party is usually arranged a day before the wedding. You will be provided with soft drinks, nibbles and bubbly which you can happily keep chatting and talking with your friends. After some time, it is followed special manicure and pedicure treatments to calm the pre-wedding nerves.
To precise, pamper parties consists of three moments. They are spa day, happy hours and picnic time.
Spa Day: Spa day includes massage, waxing, eyebrow, manicure, facial and anything that would make you feel special. This way you can achieve a look of beautiful bridesmaid. Your friends can also accompany you by taking a pedicure or manicure.
Happy Hours: You need to maintain alcohol free drinks with a bunch of girls that you treasure in your lifetime. Ensure they all belong to a same team so that they equally find good time before your wedding. Get advices and tips from friends during this special pre wedding party.
Picnic Time: Wow! This is the best time to relax and have enough fun with your dear ones. Pack some sandwiches, snacks and chocolates and move out for a short one day or two days picnic. You can also plan for shopping or buy something that you might need for your wedding.
Thus, pre wedding parties’ help the brides feel relaxed and less stressed before their grand occasion.
Before booking a destination for your wedding the most important thing that matters is that how will your guests reach there. It can be car, bus or through airways depending on the distance of your wedding destination from your home town. Organize a wedding group, this will give you many benefits. More people you have, the more you can bargain for spending on different facilities.
If you have more guests, airways can get you different offers for tickets. Besides you can also get affordable prices in hotel accommodations and other activities. And don’t feel shy to bargain because it’s pure business. As much you want a good wedding location, that much the organisers are all also waiting for your business.
Just make sure that the money you invest is done on something proper. The destination should be appropriate in all ways. Many specialised wedding destinations (e.g: www.lagrandemaison.net) are also there. You can search for them online and get details of booking accordingly. Examine them properly before booking. Just keep in mind that time matters allot. Generally these places get booked from before. So decide accordingly. Friends, family, gatherings and most importantly love, wedding is all about this and there is no option for compromise.
Selecting the best wedding location is a very crucial part for wedding party. Locations need to be checked for availability. In the wedding seasons all the best wedding destinations are overloaded with advance bookings. It resembles a lottery, first come first serve valid enough. If you don’t book your favourite destination on time, chances are that you will miss it. As soon as you get to decide the wedding date go on a quick search for wedding locations and immediately book the best suited one for you. Examine the location properly from all aspects.
You need to keep in mind the comfort of your guests, weather this place is easy for them to reach or not. Then the second important thing is the capacity of the location. The place you book should be in accordance with the people you have invited and the other arrangements you have done like DJ, catering, etc. Everything in a small place with too many people can appear a real mess which is not suited for weddings. As exciting the thought seems so is the task of choosing a wedding destination. So try booking a place of your choice intellectually. Try making your wedding the super romantic one. A wedding which would remind every other person sitting in the church about their own wedding
If you’ve attended a wedding then you’re bound to know that it can be a very busy day, and there will be times inbetween the ceremony and reception where guests will be waiting around.
To combat this we hired a local magician to to entertain after the ceremony as well as during our reception evening. Nick Crown, is a magician with over 14 years experience and he really did have all the tricks up his sleeve.
Whilst we were away having our photos taken, Nick was entertaining our guests, espically the little ones who get restless quick, however he kept them all entertained, and amazed from what I hear!
During the evening Nick mingled with our guests, showing them all card and magic tricks inbetween courses of the meal and throughout the rest of the evening.
We’d like to thank Nick for really making our day magical (pun intended!) and would recommend him to anyone who is after a magician at their next event.