Wedding hire is exempt from licensing. Unfortunately, this means that anybody can hire out their own car for use for weddings. Many people will simply want to earn money quickly and easily, lacking the correct insurance cover. Some people don’t realise they need a different type of insurance cover, whereas others simply don’t care. This can leave you with a poor condition vehicle that is simply not suitable for a wedding.
When looking for wedding transport, seek out an established wedding transport provider with a range of wedding-ready, suitable vehicles. These companies will have experience and be prepared to solve any problems that may occur on the day.
- Don’t be afraid to ask! Get in touch with the company and simply ask for evidence of previous experience and their insurance. Most professional companies will be more than happy to provide this evidence.
- Browse the company’s website, and ensure that their full address is displayed, along with a landline telephone number. Landline contact numbers are preferred over mobile numbers, as it indicates that the business has a headquarters, whereas mobile numbers can be linked to a temporary phone. If the company is a scam, they can simply purchase a disposable mobile phone and publish that number on their website.
- Website content should be unique to the website. If you notice the exact same content posted on multiple websites, steer well clear!
- Google image search is a good way to see if a company have simple copied and pasted images of wedding vehicles from other websites. Again, steer clear of these websites, as they will have no way of providing you with the car advertised!
- Paying a low deposit may seem like a dream come true, but this is not a good sign. You should expect to pay a reasonable sum of money to reserve a vehicle, ranging from £100 per car to up to 50% of the total bill.
- Any respectable car hire company will provide its customers with the option to view their cars before committing to placing a deposit.
Your wedding is a once in a lifetime, unique event, which you want to be special. You also want everything running to plan, giving you the perfect day that you have dreamed of for years. If you’re looking for reliable wedding transport, we recommend All Stretched Out Weddings.
The human body needs water more than food. In fact, humans can live at least a month with water alone while humans cannot live for more than a week without water even if there are food available. With the demand of liquid by the body, the beverage industry has been earning billions of profits every year by distributing different beverages in the market and they’re especially making a killing when it comes to weddings. And one of the best way to market drinks is by using bottle packaging. Bottle packaging can either be glass or plastic bottles. It secures liquid completely while making it easy for storage and carrying. Here are the different beverages which need bottle packaging.
- Alcoholic beverages – There are many alcoholic beverages. There are beer, wine, cider and spirits. Alcoholic beverages use glass bottle packaging. Using glass bottles for beverages has been since the earlier years that alcoholic beverages became available in the market. Nowadays, alcohols especially beer also come in metal cans.
- Carbonated drinks – There are a lot of carbonated drinks available in the market. Carbonated drinks are also called soft drinks. Soft drinks have carbon dioxide and usually contain either cola, orange, lime or ginger. Carbonated drinks are distributed using glass bottles, plastic bottles and cans as containers.
- Juice – Juice is also distributed using bottles mostly plastic bottle packaging. There are many juices available in the market. The most common are fruit juices such as citrus fruits, pineapple, grapefruit and apple. There are also juices which use different berries as well as coconut. Aside from bottle packaging, there are juices distributed using paper containers.
- Water – Just like the other three beverages above, water is also distributed using bottle packaging. In fact, it is the most consumed drink in the whole world. Water are slightly varied depending on how the water is processed. Some common water in the market are distilled, purified and mineral water. Water are usually put in a plastic bottle packaging.
- Energy drink – Energy drink is also common in the world. Strong energy drinks are distributed in a glass bottle container while some are using plastic bottle packaging. Energy drinks are popular among athletes to replenish their fluids during games and matches.
If you are planning to start a beverage business, using bottle packaging is the right way to go. Make sure to consider the size, design and color of the bottle packaging aside from deciding on plastic or glass bottle. Also include printing the logo of your company in the bottle to increase your brand. It is better to consider several bottle packaging companies to get the best deal.
Every couple has their own wedding fantasy. Every bride wants to be a princess in a fairy tale. Every groom wants to be the prince charming in their own wedding. And every couple deserves to be the prince and princess in their own fairy tale. When it comes to the wedding celebration, couples would always prefer to get the best of what they can have. If fairy tales have fairy godmothers who will make dreams come true, couples can hire wedding planners to prepare everything for the wedding. And just like fairy tales are written in books, weddings are recorded using wedding photography.
Wedding photography can provide an album which contains all the events and happenings during the wedding celebration. If fairy tales have a story about how the prince met the princess, wedding photography through a photo session can provide a material which tells the journey of the couple up to their wedding. And just like a fairy tale, the wedding is the start of the couple’s happy ever after.
A fairy tale would need a great author in order to describe the story as colourful and accurate as possible. As for the wedding celebration, a professional wedding photographer is needed in order to capture the event in a realistic yet wonderful way. Professional wedding photographers have a vast amount of experience in covering different types of weddings and make a record in the form of photos all the amazing moments within the wedding celebration.
Professional wedding photographers will make sure that all the wonderful and amazing moments during the wedding are captured and all the guests will have at least a photo for them to remember the wedding celebration. Aside from the best moments in the wedding celebration, wedding photographers will also include different angles and scenarios which spice up the celebration and include these photos in the wedding album to give another touch of the wedding remembrance.
Wedding photography allows the couple to have a copy of the wedding fairy tale which they can share with their love ones even on the generations after them. It gives a window for people who unfortunately missed out the event to get a feel of the wedding experience the couple and guests had during the celebration.
From the photo session before the wedding and up to the actual wedding, wedding photography allows the couple to become the princess and prince charming of their own world and have their fairy tale of a lifetime. So visit Perfect Wedding Photography and get your happily ever after.
Have you heard about pamper parties before? What is pampering parties? Well! You would have come across birthday party, wedding party or new year parties, but this term ‘pamper party’ may sound really new to you. Here in this article, let us discuss about the pamper parties in brief.
Pamper party is usually arranged a day before the wedding. You will be provided with soft drinks, nibbles and bubbly which you can happily keep chatting and talking with your friends. After some time, it is followed special manicure and pedicure treatments to calm the pre-wedding nerves.
To precise, pamper parties consists of three moments. They are spa day, happy hours and picnic time.
Spa Day: Spa day includes massage, waxing, eyebrow, manicure, facial and anything that would make you feel special. This way you can achieve a look of beautiful bridesmaid. Your friends can also accompany you by taking a pedicure or manicure.
Happy Hours: You need to maintain alcohol free drinks with a bunch of girls that you treasure in your lifetime. Ensure they all belong to a same team so that they equally find good time before your wedding. Get advices and tips from friends during this special pre wedding party.
Picnic Time: Wow! This is the best time to relax and have enough fun with your dear ones. Pack some sandwiches, snacks and chocolates and move out for a short one day or two days picnic. You can also plan for shopping or buy something that you might need for your wedding.
Thus, pre wedding parties’ help the brides feel relaxed and less stressed before their grand occasion.
Before booking a destination for your wedding the most important thing that matters is that how will your guests reach there. It can be car, bus or through airways depending on the distance of your wedding destination from your home town. Organize a wedding group, this will give you many benefits. More people you have, the more you can bargain for spending on different facilities.
If you have more guests, airways can get you different offers for tickets. Besides you can also get affordable prices in hotel accommodations and other activities. And don’t feel shy to bargain because it’s pure business. As much you want a good wedding location, that much the organisers are all also waiting for your business.
Just make sure that the money you invest is done on something proper. The destination should be appropriate in all ways. Many specialised wedding destinations (e.g: www.lagrandemaison.net) are also there. You can search for them online and get details of booking accordingly. Examine them properly before booking. Just keep in mind that time matters allot. Generally these places get booked from before. So decide accordingly. Friends, family, gatherings and most importantly love, wedding is all about this and there is no option for compromise.